Inkmaker CAMPIONE Dispenser
This dispensing system automatically produces small-batch quantities with a high degree of accuracy (0.01gr) and reproducibility.
This system automatically produces small batch quantities with a high degree of accuracy (0.01gr) and reproducibility.
- The system manages up to 96 multi-flow valves mounted on a metallic arm, pneumatically controlled from an electrical cabinet
- A pneumatic cylinder moves the arm to the centre of the dispensing head, where the different valve openings are controlled by a central actuator
- The system is normally combined with a larger production dispensing system, and the two systems share the same components to ensure consistent and perfect reproducibility
- The system can also be installed as a standalone system having its own pumping structure whenever highly accurate small batch production is required
- A wet washing cycle starts automatically at the end of each production and blow-drying follows to dry the nozzle of the valve
- The size of the dispensing head and the number of valves can be adapted to the customer requirements and the system can dispense into all type of cans
No customer reviews for the moment.