Vale-Tech CD24 - Cartridge Dispenser
CD24 Cartridge Dispenser for use with high viscosity offset inks & plastisols. Cartridge changeover or refill is quick clean & easy- because of a flexible design allows easy access.
The compact design of the Vale-Tech CD20 ink dispenser, coupled with high accuracy, makes it ideal for use in colour laboratories, ink kitchens and busy print shops. Suitable for Sheet-fed offset, Packaging and Textile printers or any application where paste inks or other high viscosity materials are used.
The CD20 is a fully integrated system designed to dispense from industry-standard disposable or refillable steel ink cartridges. Its unique design allows it to dispense into containers ranging from proofing cups to 5Kg pots.
The Vale-Tech Ink Manager™ software ensures complete control of the dispensing and colour blending process
The CD20 is designed to dispense batches as small as 50g to an accuracy of 0.1g.
- Engineered for long life.
- Clean no-fuss operation.
- Instant on-demand colour mixing.
- Vale-Tech Ink Manager™ easy-to-use software.
- Software includes comprehensive database, and stock control.
- Compact design occupies a minimum of floor space.
- High reliability and low maintenance design.
- Remote access feature allows direct link to a colour centre or Technical Support Team for training and software maintenance.
- Installation is virtually plug and play.
- Fed from STANDARD Sonoco or Ritter Cartridges.
- Pantone Licensed Software.
- Unique anti-drip valve design.
- Manual add facility for special ingredients.