Model GA Gear Drive Air Mixer
Mix-Mor Incorporated Model GA Portable Gear Drive Air Mixer
MixMor Offers high quality, heavy duty portable air mixers ranging from 1/3 to 4 hp. With shaft diameters from 5/8" through 1-1/4", we can handle even the toughest products.
* see table below for specifications on the individual mixers.
MixMor heavy-duty gear drive mixers use standard NEMA C face motors mounted on aluminum gear drive housings. Housings enclose helical gears with a double sealed ball bearing with upper and lower seals for or additional protection. Reducers are grease lubricated for life. Mixer mounts with a heavy-duty brass clamp with handwheels for fastening, thus eliminating the need for special tools or wrenches. The clamp and drive housing have a ball and socket assembly to allow 360 rotation on the horizontal plane and 100 on the vertical plane for optimum shaft angle.
|Model||Power Source||Mixer||Shaft||Impeller |
Quantity / Diameter
|GA-13||40 psi, 22 cfm||⅓||75-420||5/8" x 36"||9"||8"||45|
|GA-11||80 psi, 40 cfm||1||75-420||7/8" x 60"||13"||12"||80|
|GA-2||80 psi, 70 cfm||2||75-420||7/8" x 60"||15"||14"||110|
|GA-4||99 psi, 135 cfm||4||75-420||7/8" x 60"||16"||15"||120|
Many options are available:
- Housings: Aluminum alloy housings with heavy duty, corrosion resistant brass clamps. Available in stainless steel or other alloys.
- All Stainless Steel Mixers
- Coated Shaft and Impellers
- Sanitary Finishes
- Shaft and Impellers in other Alloys
- Stainless Steel Motors
- USDA Accepted Models
- Impellers: Marine Props, hydrofoils, pitched and flat blade turbines, and dispersion blades are available.
- Mixer rpm range of 60-350 also available
Contact us with your requirements, we would be happy to prepare a suitable design for your application.