Model DA Direct Drive Air Mixer
Mix-Mor Incorporated Model DA Portable Direct Drive Air Mixer
MixMor Offers high quality, heavy duty portable air mixers ranging from 1/3 to 4 hp. With shaft diameters from 5/8" through 1-1/4", we can handle even the toughest products.
* see table below for specifications on the individual mixers.
MixMor heavy-duty direct drive mixers use standard NEMA C face motors mounted on aluminum drive housings. The housing encloses a double sealed ball bearing, with a lower lip seal for additional protection, to provide outboard support for the quill shaft which is subject to stresses from the mixer shaft. Mixer mounts with a heavy-duty brass clamp with handwheels for fastening, thus eliminating the need for special tools or wrenches. The clamp and drive housing have a ball and socket assembly to allow 360 rotation on the horizontal plane and 100 on the vertical plane for optimum mixer shaft angle.
Quantity / Diameter
|DA-13||40 psi, 22 cfm||⅓||300-1800||5/8" x 36"||4½"||4"||30|
|DA-11||80 psi, 40 cfm||1||300-1800||5/8" x 48"||6½"||6"||36|
|DA-2||80 psi, 70 cfm||2||300-1800||7/8" x 60"||7"||6½"||65|
|DA-4||99 psi, 135 cfm||4||300-1800||7/8" x 60"||8"||7½"||88|
Many options are available:
- Housings: Aluminum alloy housings with heavy duty, corrosion resistant brass clamps. Available in stainless steel or other alloys.
- All Stainless Steel Mixers
- Coated Shaft and Impellers
- Sanitary Finishes
- Shaft and Impellers in other Alloys
- Stainless Steel Motors
- USDA Accepted Models
- Impellers: Marine Props, hydrofoils, pitched and flat blade turbines, and dispersion blades are available.
Contact us with your requirements, we would be happy to prepare a suitable design for your application.
You might also like